Utah Drug Card Media Center
With everything that's going on in our health care system, you might be interested to learn that there's a free program that can help you save on your prescriptions.
Chez Cionne shares more about the Utah Drug Card.
The Utah Drug Card is FREE statewide discount prescription assistance program. The program was launched to help uninsured and underinsured residents afford their prescriptions.
Every resident of Utah is eligible to receive a prescription discount drug card.
Residents can also obtain cards at various health centers, hospitals, clinics, businesses, and other card distribution sites that are being set up across the state. The cards are accepted at more than 68,000 pharmacies across the country.
Residents can download a free card, search drug pricing, and locate participating pharmacies by visiting www.UtahDrugCard.com.
What makes Utah Drug Card different from other prescription programs?
- No forms to fill out to obtain a card
- No restrictions to participate
- No eligibility or income requirements/limitations
- No waiting periods
- No age restrictions
- No exclusions
- No health restrictions
- No forms to file
- No annual or lifetime limits
- Open formulary so that both brand and generic medications are eligible for discounts
- Confidentiality: No personal information will be sold, shared, or distributed